Ordering Grating, Stair Treads and Accessories can be a confusing task if one has not ordered before.
Below is a checklist that can provide assistance in making certain each dimension of the job is correct when placing an order with Perry Grating.
- Specify Grating Type (Mild Steel, FRP, Aluminium, Stainless Steel)
- Grating surface serrated or plain top.
- Load bar size (PG255/1 = 25x5mm) and centre to centre spacing of load bars (30mm or 40mm)
- Load bar direction
- Drawing: Area to be covered, including all cut-outs and critical dimensions
- Indicate any banding, kick plates, nosings that fare required
- Shipping and tagging instructions
- Type of finish (untreated galvanized)
- Type of anchorage (fixing clips, weld lugs,etc.)
Please Contact us for technical advice for loading and spans, that way we can ensure you have the correct grating type at the most cost effective price for your project.