Fibre Reinforced Polymer (FRP/GRP) Grating has excellent durability and strength benefits that has seen it widely accepted as the grating type to use in toxic and corrosive environments.
Throughout the world FRP has been successfully used for decades for walkways, platforms and screens in the following environments:
- Water Treatment Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Oil Rigs
- Power Stations
- Walkways in Nature Reserves
- Dairy Processing Plants
- Meat Processing Plants
FRP Grating comes with a concave non slip top as standard, with also the option of a grit top finish for improved slip resistance
- Fire Resistance – Flame spread rating Class 1, 25 or less, in accordance with the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) E-84 tunnel test method.
- Light Weight – half the weight of steel makes for easy & low cost installation. Easy to remove when carrying out On-Site Maintenance.
- Non- Conductive – non-sparking making it safe in highly combustible environments
- Cost Effective – long life span, reducing on-going maintenance costs.
- Bi-directional Loading – load bearing in both directions with the square pattern moulding.
- Conforms to AS/NZS1657 platform and walkway standards.
- Grit Top or Concave surface
- 25mm, 38mm and 50mm depth options
- Colour options of Green, Yellow or Grey. The colours available on request.
- Material Options of Isopthalic, Vinyl Ester Resin
- Can be supplied as full sheets (3660mm x 1220mm or cut to your specific size requirements).